sexta-feira, abril 14, 2006

What have I read?
These are the 25 most popular overall books at What Should I Read Next?
I liked it!I didn't like it!I want to read it!
The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy - Douglas Adams
The Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
The Great Gatsby - F.Scott Fitzgerald
To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
1984 - George Orwell
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman
Animal Farm: A Fairy Story - George Orwell
The Hobbit - J. R. R. Tolkien
Life of Pi - Yann Martel
Catch-22 - Joseph Heller
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - Mark Haddon
Lord of the Flies - William Golding
Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Slaughterhouse 5 - Kurt Vonnegut
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden
Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
The Lord of the Rings - J. R. R. Tolkien
Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk


Decididamente tenho mesmo muito para ler :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Oh minha mentirosa! O Senhor dos Aneis é uma trilogia da qual,e pelo conhecimento q tenho, nem a metade da "The fellowship of the ring" chegaste:)Alerta à comunidade BC: a Di78 diz trafulhices:)EHEHEH
*****

1:01 p.m.  
Blogger Di said...

Pronto, pronto... és capaz de ter razão...

4:36 p.m.  
Blogger Convenção Bookcrossing said...

recomendo: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime, Memoirs of a Gueisha e Animal Farm

1:43 p.m.  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home