"Another Lonely Day"
Yes indeed I'm, alone again
And here comes emptiness, crashing in
Its either love or hate, I can't find in between
Coz I've been with witches and I've been with a queen
It wouldn't have worked out anyway
So now it's just another lonely day
Further along, we just may
But for now it's just another lonely day
Wish there was something I, could say or do
I can resist anything but, the temptation from you
I'd rather walk alone, then chase you around
I'd rather fall myself then let you, drag me on down
It wouldn't have worked out anyway
So now it's just another lonely day
Further along, we just may
But for now it's just another lonely day
Yesterday seems like a, life ago
Coz the one I love today, I hardly know
You I held so close, in my heart oh dear
Grow further from me with every, falling tear
It wouldn't have worked out anyway
So now it's just another lonely day
Further along, we just may
But for now it's just another lonely day
Ben Harper
And here comes emptiness, crashing in
Its either love or hate, I can't find in between
Coz I've been with witches and I've been with a queen
It wouldn't have worked out anyway
So now it's just another lonely day
Further along, we just may
But for now it's just another lonely day
Wish there was something I, could say or do
I can resist anything but, the temptation from you
I'd rather walk alone, then chase you around
I'd rather fall myself then let you, drag me on down
It wouldn't have worked out anyway
So now it's just another lonely day
Further along, we just may
But for now it's just another lonely day
Yesterday seems like a, life ago
Coz the one I love today, I hardly know
You I held so close, in my heart oh dear
Grow further from me with every, falling tear
It wouldn't have worked out anyway
So now it's just another lonely day
Further along, we just may
But for now it's just another lonely day
Ben Harper
É verdade que é uma das minhas músicas preferidas.
Dá-me muita força em certos lonely days ;).

3 Comments:
Como comentar este teu post?!
Digamos apenas que de entre todos os CD's que tenho dele e de entre todas as músicas que conheço dele esta é talvez uma das minhas preferidas, juntamente com o Opression...
Hoje é um bocadinho complicado para mim comentar... acho que estou num dos meus "lonely days".
Mas o certo é que gosto imenso desta música bem como de Ben Harper. Muito bom gosto em a teres colocado aqui e espero que os teus lonely days sejam cada vez mais raros...
bjs*
Sabes que me fazes muita companhia nos meus dias. Acho que fazemos bastante companhia um ao outro ;)
bjs
é linda! gosto muito, muito... a primeira vez que a ouvi era o DreaMaker que a estava a cantar com uma amiga dele... tão linda... tb a axo triste, mas como a associo ao inicio da relação com o joão, tem um "sabor" especial... ;)
Enviar um comentário
<< Home